Conservatory or Orangery? Which Is The Right One For You?15/08/2014
When it comes to expanding your home, one of the most common options that people take is a new conservatory. However, orangeries have become far more popular in recent years with people viewing them as another choice for increasing the living space in their home. With these 2 options available, it might be difficult to decide between them. Luckily, we are here to help with the following comparison.
- Predominantly constructed from glass.
- More versatile in terms of design.
- Can be adapted to suit almost any property.
- Simple and straightforward structure.
- Light and airy feeling helps to bring the outside in.
- Predominantly constructed from brick.
- Offers more private space.
- Similar to traditional extension.
- Blends subtly with the rest of your home.
- Offers both the light and airy feeling of a conservatory with practicalities of a sunroom.
Both rooms make for an excellent garden room. Depending on your budget, intended use of the room and styling of your existing property, we can help you make the right choice. If you have any questions about an installation for your home then do not hesitate to contact us. You can call us on 01953 600505, or pop in to see us at either of our showrooms in Wymondham and Diss.