Energy efficient glazing for your new conservatory11/03/2014
We live in an age where, mainly due to the considerable rise in the price of fuel bills, we are more conscious of the energy we are using than ever before. In the past maintaining a comfortable temperature in your conservatory was near impossible, with it either being baking hot during the summer months, or freezing cold during the winter. This a problem you no longer need to worry about thanks to the energy efficient glazing fitted with our new conservatory installations.
Celsius glazing is self cleaning and can help to improve thermal insulation, sound insulation and reduce glare in your conservatory. This high performance glass is ideal for use on conservatory roofs and will reduce the amount spent on energy bills by keeping you cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. Other benefits of celsius glazing include:
- - It reflects approximately 3 times more solar energy than traditional glass
- - It has a U-value of just 0.9
- - Offers 94% UV protection
- - Includes Easy Clean coating, cleaning your glass as it rains
- - Reduces the impact of natural light through your roof, making the room more comfortable to sit in.
For more information about how this fantastic system can improve your home, do not hesitate to contact our team on 01953 600505 or call in and see us at our showrooms in Wymondham and Diss.