Heating Reflecting Glass for your Conservatory16/01/2015
Conservatories add value and more space to your house, space you would like to use all year round. Like a lot of people, you may have noticed that no matter how hard you try, you can't maintain a comfortable temperature in your conservatory. During the summer it's either scorching hot or freezing cold throughout winter. There is now heat reflecting glass which we install into all of our conservatories. This glass helps regulate the temperature in your conservatory, which means you use it anytime of the year.
Celsius Glass was one of the first glazing solutions on the market, offering a combination of heat reflection and thermal insulation glass, making them one of the most profound companies in the industry. This glass is perfect for a conservatory roof and is suitable for either residential or commercial installations. Because we install this glass into our conservatories, you will save money on your energy bills and reap the other fantastic benefits this glass offers, such as:
- Easy clean technology
- Significantly reduces noise from rainfall and traffic noise
- Argon gas filled units offer insulation properties
- Reflects around 3 times more solar energy than standard glass
- Offers 94% UV protection
- Softens the impact of natural light, making the room more comfortable for you to sit in
- Has a 0.9 U-value (the lower the number, the greater the insulation)
If you would like more information about our conservatories, please feel free to contact us on 01953 600505 or pop into our showrooms in Wymondham and Diss.