Transform Your Conservatory This Christmas12/12/2014
For most of us Christmas is all about spending time with our friends and family as well as decorating our homes with tinsel, Christmas lights and beautiful wreaths; but for some people it's much more than that. Others will go the extra mile and decorate not only their house but their entire conservatory too, transforming it into a winter wonderland!
We discovered a gentleman who every year turns his conservatory into a festive masterpiece including a miniature funfair, houses, taverns and toy shops which light up making it look like a jolly little town.
A Conservatory Christmas
Conservatories may not seem like the right space to use during Christmas but why limit yourself to just the house? A conservatory is great for this time of year as it gives you plenty of room for lots of festive activities:
- If you've got a lot of family and need more space why not bring the table into the conservatory and use it as the hub for your family to have Christmas lunch
- Putting your Christmas tree in the conservatory will prevent you ruining your carpet inside the house and gives you plenty of space to open presents as well as giving the kids room to play with their new toys
- Make your own winter wonderland by decorating your conservatory with your favourite tinsel, baubles and dancing Santa's, it's Christmas so get creative!
- If you have a great deal of nieces and nephews or grandchildren a conservatory is a perfect place to set up a Santa's grotto
- Want to get those dancing shoes on? Using your conservatory as a dance floor is a brilliant idea; it then makes the living room a crèche for the adults who are in need of an afternoon nap
Your conservatory is there to be used all year round and not just for the summer. Conservatories are very versatile so make the most of yours this Christmas and make some magical moments.
If you have been thinking about getting a conservatory installed or would like to give your conservatory a fresh start contact us on 01953 600505 or drop us an email email@example.com