What are the advantages of bi fold doors?02/12/2013
If you are looking to increase the amount of light in your home whilst maintaining a level of privacy, you will struggle to find a better solution than bi fold doors. Allowing you to enjoy a feeling of increased space in a small room, bi fold doors are ideal for both homes and businesses. In addition to this, the advantages of bi fold doors include:
- - Low maintenance: A simple wash down is all our aluminium bi fold doors require to ensure they continue looking great for many years to come.
- - Practical: Compared to French doors, bi fold doors are a more practical solution where space is at a premium. Folding neatly to one or both sides of your opening, they ensuring people can come and go without interference.
- - Safety and security: Their design ensures that the maximum possible glass area is achieved, without compromising on security or thermal insulation.
- - Contemporary design: The modern, aesthetically pleasing design ensures that whether you are installing in a contemporary or period property, our bi fold doors will blend seamlessly.
- - Versatility: Take advantage of the good weather by opening your bi fold doors fully during the summer months, whilst maintaining good levels of thermal insulation when they are closed in the winter.
If you would like any more information about installing bi fold doors in your home, do not hesitate to contact one of our team by calling 01953 600505 or emailing email@example.com.