Why choose uPVC windows for your home?07/05/2014
The best windows are designed to do more than just let light into your home. Choosing uPVC windows can offer a stylish and elegant statement on the exterior of most properties.
In addition to looking great, uPVC windows offer a number of other benefits:
- Cost: When it comes to cost you will find that uPVC windows are one of the cheapest materials on the market; especially when compared to aluminium and timber.
- Maintenance: Unlike woods and timbers which generally require repainting every few years, and aluminium which though resilient still requires attention, uPVC never rusts or fades. Simply give it a quick wipe with a cloth every once in a while to keep it look clean.
- Durable: Over time you are likely to find that woods will start to rot and aluminium will pick up rust. uPVC on the other hand is durable, tough and long lasting.
- Security: Thanks to its durability and strength, you can be confident that uPVC windows are reliable and trustworthy when it comes to securing your home. Whilst aluminium, due to its strength, is the most secure, uPVC is not far behind.
- Insulation Properties: Compared to timbers and aluminium, uPVC is far superior when it comes to insulators for your home, and offers some of the best heat and energy insulation on the market.
As one of the leading window installers in Norfolk and Suffolk our team have a comprehensive knowledge of both uPVC and aluminium windows, allowing us to assist you with everything down to the finest details.
If you would like help and advice choosing the best kind of windows for your home, do not hesitate to contact us. You can call us on 01953 600505, email firstname.lastname@example.org , or pop in and see us at our showrooms in Wymondham and Diss.