Conservatories Etc Launch New Website!25/08/2016
We recently gave our website a modern upgrade ready to celebrate ten years of trade here at Conservatories Etc. Read all about what’s new and what we’ve improved here then start exploring for yourself!
Clear and Concise Information
Our main aim was to ensure that all the information about the services we offer was presented to the potential customer in as clear and concise way as possible. This was achieved by featuring bright, clear images that showcase our top quality products and make the site simple to navigate. Many people now access the web through their tablet or smartphone so we have made sure the new website is completely mobile-friendly.
Brand New Features
So what’s completely new?
- The online Book a Survey form that makes it easier than ever to arrange a date for a visit from one of our team.
- Our new Testimonials page featuring feedback from our customers.
- You can scroll through the different Conservatory Styles that we offer. Tapping on a style you are interested in brings up more information.
- Scroll down from Conservatory Styles to see our new Build Process Infographic that details the steps our team will be taking as they install your new conservatory.
Improved Old Features
As well as adding extra features, we have also improved on some of the popular features.
- We have updated our Accreditations page so you can see exactly who we are affiliated with and how that benefits our customers.
- Our Showrooms pages have more information, so that you know what to expect when you come and visit us.
- We have added more information on the design options for your conservatory, including what colour frames you can choose from, and what kinds of glass we offer.
- All new blog layout - you can see that as you’re already here.
We pride ourselves on being an independent approachable company and we really think that the new Conservatories Etc website reflects that. Take a look around and let us know what you think on Twitter.
Are you thinking about installing a conservatory? Drop by one of our showrooms in Wymondham or Diss or call us on 01953 600505 and speak to our sales team.