Extending Your Kitchen into Your Conservatory23/03/2018
Having been in the conservatory industry for over a decade, we are used to the changing trends within our industry. In recent years, we have seen more and more people wanting to extend their kitchen into their conservatory. In this blog, we will be talking about how this could be a good idea that you might want to adopt in your own home.
Why Extend Your Kitchen to the Conservatory?
Extending your kitchen into your conservatory provides many different benefits:
- Extra preparation space – People choose to extend their kitchens into their conservatories is for the added space that it provides – and the great light for chopping!
- Family dining room – Meals give family members the chance to catch up, eat meals and spend quality time together. The light, warm atmosphere that conservatories provide makes them a great place to enjoy your meals. Modern conservatories are the perfect choice for family dining rooms due to the fact that they are more energy efficient.
- Extra storage – For the avid chefs out there, extending your collection of cookery equipment can be impossible to stop. If your shelves and cupboards are becoming overrun by your utensils, your conservatory can help. Storing your equipment in there can reduce clutter in the rest of your kitchen and make preparing your meals easier.
Things You’ll Have to Consider
Before extending your kitchen into your conservatory, you’ll need to consider:
- Worktops and surfaces – Having the necessary surfaces and worktops to prepare and serve your meals on is important, Kitchen islands are a good, modern choice and are a viable option for a large open plan conservatory.
- Heating – Under floor heating is a good choice as it is more energy efficient than radiators and is perfect for a variety of floorings.
- Entrance to your conservatory – You will need to consider the doors that lead from your kitchen into your conservatory. Sliding patio doors and bi-folding doors are a great option and as they have wide openings, allowing for smooth and easy access whilst balancing plates of hot food.
Interested in having your own conservatory kitchen but need the conservatory? We can help, call us on 01953 600505 or email us on email@example.com.
Follow us on Twitter for the latest company news.