Options for Your Orangery Windows and Doors24/08/2018
Orangeries are a hybrid between a conservatory and a brick extension. They typically feature large doors and windows between brick pillars that support the signature lantern shaped roof. This gives you lots of design choices to make your orangery unique. Here are some of the options available for orangery windows and doors.
Both uPVC and aluminium frames are available in a range of 15 standard-coloured protective powder coatings or we can mix your own bespoke colour.
- uPVC Windows. The most popular and most cost-effective option, uPVC provides a durable and secure frame for our A+ glass window panels.
- Aluminium Windows. Aluminium frames can be slimmer than uPVC frames – giving a sleek contemporary look for large glass windows.
All of our glass door options feature specially toughened A+ rated glass and high-quality deadlocks and hook bolts for maximum security.
- Sliding Doors. Our 2-panel sliding doors can be constructed up to 3m wide. A great space-saving solution.
- French Doors. Attractive French Doors open outwards. Either from your home into your orangery or from the orangery into your garden.
- Bi-Folding Doors. Concertina style folding doors sit in a specially constructed frame featuring wheels at the bottom and a gliding rail at the top.
If you would like to know more about your options for doors, windows or any other part of our orangeries, please don’t hesitate to contact our showroom on 01953 600505. Alternatively, you can email us on email@example.com.
For regular company news and articles about industry related matters, please follow us on Twitter.